Staapli 3 Art Gallery offers an exhibition space for exhibition projects from both emerging and established artists. We are looking for exhibition projects from all fields of art for both solo and group exhibitions.
To apply for the exhibition please submit:
– Application from that includes exhibition title, description, expected number of works (with used media and sizes), preferred exhibition period, preferred exhibition wall.
– Artist CV and/or description of art practice
– Images that relate to the proposed exhibition project (2-3 photos of exhibition artwork and/or link to portfolio/website)
Please find application form here: Application form
The deadline for the applications is 19 January 2020.
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful exhibition candidates will be informed via e-mail.
– Staapli 3 Art Gallery will sign a contract with the Artist that states the rights and obligations of both parties;
– The cost for the exhibition space in free; The Gallery will invoice the Artist in the amount of 150 EUR (includes VAT), which is used for organising opening night and information distribution.
– The duration of the exhibition is 4 weeks
– At least 2/3 of the exhibiting works must be for sale
– Exhibition artworks have been created in the last 2 years
– The artist(s) will give an artist talk as part of the exhibition.
Staapli 3 Art Gallery has two exhibition spaces (Olive and Red). The exhibition periods:
February-March, April-May, June-July, August-September, October-November
March-April, May-June, July-August, September-October
Please find the gallery layout plan here: Gallery plan