Your event at Staapli 3 Art Gallery
Description of our gallery and the environment for your event
Staapli 3 gallery has a spacious 240 square metre, light-filled and colourful room with an Art Cafe in the centre. The gallery has 9 big floor-to-ceiling windows that create a spacious and light-flooded environment. In front of the windows we have specially designed cosy seating areas, where visitors can relax and enjoy the arwork.
Staapli 3 gallery and cafe colourful walls are decorated by artwork and temporary exhibitions. Our gallery extends its hospitality to various art and cultural projects – we organise temporary exhibitions as well as art, music and culture evenings. Most likely your guests will also be able to enjoy some of our temporary exhibitions!
We have an amazing location in Noblessner, inspiring environment and cozy atmosphere – just what you need to create memorable moments at your event!
Staapli 3 gallery and cafe has an architectually open design. You can choose between two areas – Red and Olive.
Is suitable for smaller events, such as birthdays or family occasions, trainings, workshops, group discussion meet-ups and smaller presentation events.
The capacity of the area is up to 25 people.
It is possible to set up the area in meeting, small theatre or discussion group format style.
Is suitable for bigger events, such as company launching events or birthdays.
The capacity of the area is up to 50 people (Capacity depends on the format of the event, standing or seated)
It is possible to set up the area in U-shape, free form mid-size theatre and presentation format style; it is ideal for cocktail parties and networking events.
Projector and presentation screen
Staapli 3 Art Gallery and Cafe operates with the vision that our doors are alwas open to everyone and anyone who is interested. Therefore, we would like to draw attention that when booking one area the gallery will not close its doors to other patrons.
Staapli 3 Art Gallery and Cafe also values our clients need for privacy. If required, we will help create a cosy and private environment for your event and your guests.
Should your event require total privacy we recommend booking the entire gallery (suitable for bigger events, starting from 30 people).
Get in touch
We will help you find a cosy solution for your event! We also can help organise catering (cost for catering will be added to gallery rent)
Get in touch with us below or e-mail email@example.com and describe the event you would like to host. Different events can have different solutions for formats and quotes.
Additional hour for
packdown / set up 25 EUR*
- Minimum number of hours is 3 hours. Every additional hour according to the additional hour rates.
- Price includes a 45 min set up/pack down time before and after the function.
- Should your event technitians/catering a.s.o require more time for set up /pack down, an additional set up / pack down cost will be charged.
- Additional hour rates are calculated by the hour
- Additional food/beverage attendat cost 7 eur/hour will incur for events with more than 20 guests that do not have a food&beverage attendant organised by the client.
- Set up time is for delivery and set up of event equipment, food and drinks. Delivery of items before the start of the set up time only takes place based on previous agreement with the Gallery and when suitable.
- 20% VAT will be added to the prices
- Please read full terms and conditions here
- MATTI PÄRK “CHANGING TIMES”
- EXTENDED! STAAPLI 3 ART GALLERY OPEN CALL FOR EXHIBITION AND ART PROJECTS FOR 2021!
- EXTENDED! TIME. HORIZON.HUMAN
- SERGEI INKATOV “Helios”
- KATRINA KOLK “Spec-tacle / Vaate-mäng”
- HENRIK HÜRDEN “The Story of One Sprat”
- MARIA SIDLJAREVITŠ E N T E R T H E V O I D
- Tiiu Lausmaa “Tenuous Narratives”
- We offer an opportunity for emerging and established artists to sell their work at the gallery!
- Staapli 3 gallery open call for exhibition and art projects for 2020!